Traditional Bandhuram Aronnai – Dark Blue
- Unisex Traditional Aronai
- Material : One ply wool
- Colour : Dark blue body & White color design
- Type : Handwoven
- Size : 1 metre & 90cm long & 26.5cm wide
- Suitable for Winter season
- Suits with both traditional & modern dress
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- This Unisex traditional Aronai is spacially made of one ply wool(body) with beutiful white colour Bandhuram traditional design. Generally aronai is 1 meter & 50/90cm & 10/12 inch wide. Its perfectly made for any special occasion & can be use by both Men and Women in both winter & summer season but most preferable for winter season.What is Aronai ? : Aronai is a small Boro traditional scarf and it is a sign of love & respect so Boro people use it to felicitate or welcome the guests as a gift. In winter it is wrapped around the neck to warm up the body and generally used in the performance of Boro dance. It can be different colors or designs but without the border design named “Hajw Agor” it can’t be call Aronai.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.