- Reviews (0)
- The Gamsha is Boro male traditional attire.
- It is a lower garment used by Boro men to cover the portion from waist to knee by tying it in the waist.
- It is a homewear garment & also compulsory to wear in religious ceremonies like worshipping the God and for Boro bridegroom.
- It is about 2.36 metres long and 87cm wide.
- It comes in different colours but Green with white (in border) is the most common colour in Boro Gamsha.
- Sometimes It comes with flower designs too.
- Generally it can also be used like towel.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.