Bidon Maidi Dokhona
- Tradional Boro Dokhana
- Colour : Natural Yellow colour with blue,black, pink, red & green colour stripes
- Type : Pure handwoven ( An handloom fabric that gets better with time ) Its natural way of production is one of a kind, Its fibers are dense and strong,
- Material : 100% starch Cotton
- Wash care : Handwash with cold water ( Washable )
- Size : Standard size
- Occasion : Casual/Daily/ Party
- Benefits : Tender on skin and hypoallergenic
- Returns policy : This Item has no return policy. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- We assure authentic quality product.
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece eX quisite
- Expected Delivery : 5 – 10 days
- Reviews (0)
This Maidi Bidon Dokhona is made of starch cotton Fabric in Yellow body designed with variety colours of stripes. This Dokhona is highly demand in the Boro market. Dokhona is the traditional dress of Boro women. In general the length of the Dokhona is 3 to 3.19 metres (m) and width is 1.5 metre (m). It is worn to cover the whole body from chest to legs by wrapping one round at a time over the waist. Varieties of Agor (design) and different types of colours are weaved for Dokhona. Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece eX quisite
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.