Designer FNF Dokhona – Green
Let’s shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community.
- Tradional Boro Dokhana set
- Product contains – one Dokhona & one fasra (Jwmgra/Dupatta)
- Colour : Deep Green colour with golden & red colour design
- Type : Pure handwoven ( An handloom fabric that gets better with time ) Its natural way of production is one of a kind, Its fibers are dense and strong,
- Material : Cotton, semi paat & rulex Fabric
- Wash care : Handwash with cold water ( Washable )
- Size : length of the Dokhona is 3 to 3.19 metres (m) and width is 1.5 metre (m)
- Occasion : Casual/Daily/ Party
- Benefits : Tender on skin and hypoallergenic
- Returns policy : This Item has no return policy. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- We assure authentic quality product.
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece eX quisite
- Expected Delivery : 5 – 10 days
- Reviews (0)
This Designer FNF Dokhona is made of Cotton, semi paat & rulex Fabric in stripe designed with red colour of florals. This Dokhona is highly demand in the Boro market. Dokhona is the traditional dress of Boro women. In general the length of the Dokhona is 3 to 3.19 metres (m) and width is 1.5 metre (m). It is worn to cover the whole body from chest to legs by wrapping one round at a time over the waist. Varieties of Agor (design) and different types of colours are weaved for Dokhona.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.