Special Regeregang Fasra – Red
Regeregang (A boro traditional design)
- Pure Handwoven
- Length-2.5 metres
- Material : Pure cotton with silk design
- Colours : Red body & Yellow design
- Wash & care : Dry clean
- Ideal for : Special occation
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 business days.
- Returns policy : This Item has no return policy. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- We assure authentic quality product.
- Reviews (0)
Regeregang is a traditional duppatta or scarf of Boro community of Assam. This piece of scarf is used occationally by women specially when perform Boro traditional dance ( KHERAI ) & it is made with beautiful flower Agor designs & can be made of any yarn or fabrics. & women use it to cover up their upper portion of body from chest to neck. Generally it is about 7 feet long and 1 feet 9 inches wide. It is beautifully woven by rural Boro women at their traditional handloom ( Boro women use to weave their own cloths at their Handlooms, so Handlooms are compulsory as a household thing in each Boro house) Usually Boro women wear it with Dokhona (traditional attire) but it goes with any dress as well as can be fusion with modern attires. This Fasra can be of any collours, material & any middle designs except the border deesign ( Hajw agor ). Without Hajw agor this fasra can’t be called Regeregang
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.