White and pink (Mohor Swnai) handwoven Muslin cotton Fasra (dupatta)
- Let’s shop handmade and support our weaver & artisan community.
- #HandmadeinIndia #CraftingChange
- Boro Girls & Women use Fasra (dupatta) to cover the upper portion of the body.
- Product Specification :
- • Length X Width- 2.5 meters X 1.16 meters (46 inches)
- Colour : Natural white colour with pink & green colour design
- Type : Pure handwoven ( An handloom fabric that gets better with time ) Its natural way of production is one of a kind, Its fibers are dense and strong,
- Material : 100% Cotton
- Wash care : Handwash with cold water ( Washable )
- Size : Standard size
- Occasion : Casual/Daily/ Summer ( Cooling in the summer )
- Benefits : Tender on skin and hypoallergenic
- Dispatched in a maximum of 7 business days.
- Returns policy : This Item has no return policy. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- We assure authentic quality product.
- Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece eX quisite
- Reviews (0)
White and Pink dupatta fabric, handspun on traditional charkhas and handwoven on handlooms by the artisans of rural Bodoland. The incredible skill in hand spinning and hand weaving is seen in each cotton and Eri(Indi) fabric from the clusters of Bodoland. The laborious process of spinning and weaving has yielded this fabric designed in shades of white. This dupatta can be used with any Dokhna or salwar suit or kurta.This product has been woven by hand and may have slight irregularaties that are a natural outcome of the human involement in the process.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.